Hello handsome ;-) Thanks for sharing you art and your exiting pics on Twitter :-) Juste a little gift: my Qaherabear (Van Orso) 2011 calendar free downloading here : https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzLfjnXaNabONzQyM2U2OTUtNzYzYS00OWQ1LWFmZmQtMDcxNTVhMDFkZTdh&hl=en&authkey=CLvj3tYM cheers and creamy hugs ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving !!!! Enjoy your art + Thanks very much for your videos...."Coach" William :) My favorite areas of your beautiful hairy body are,of course, your nice dick,not in not any order:your nipples,your lips,your red full bush,your feet,your hole,your balls/sack,your legs, your ass :) Of course, your dick head + dick hole up close...oh my :)I really enjoyed the opening part of your "helping coach video" with close-ups of your nipples ( which I would enjoy sucking, milking, touching) and at the end your raised feet (delicious) but I never got see to your delicious exposed hole up close :)Thanks from Buddy :)
Hello handsome ;-) Thanks for sharing you art and your exiting pics on Twitter :-) Juste a little gift: my Qaherabear (Van Orso) 2011 calendar free downloading here : https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzLfjnXaNabONzQyM2U2OTUtNzYzYS00OWQ1LWFmZmQtMDcxNTVhMDFkZTdh&hl=en&authkey=CLvj3tYM cheers and creamy hugs ;-)
ReplyDeleteim thankful for your sharing of yourself with us.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving !!!! Enjoy your art + Thanks very much for your videos...."Coach" William :) My favorite areas of your beautiful hairy body are,of course, your nice dick,not in not any order:your nipples,your lips,your red full bush,your feet,your hole,your balls/sack,your legs, your ass :) Of course, your dick head + dick hole up close...oh my :)I really enjoyed the opening part of your "helping coach video" with close-ups of your nipples ( which I would enjoy sucking, milking, touching) and at the end your raised feet (delicious) but I never got see to your delicious exposed hole up close :)Thanks from Buddy :)
ReplyDelete