Thursday, January 5, 2012

exclusive video download

Hi buddy! In thanks for your support I wanted to offer you something before I offer it to my xtube fans..a jo video that I made at the same time as these pix..1 9 2009. You can view or download it here:
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/ooQWIixMdE/100_3674_NEW.avi.html
I'll be removing it soon and adding it to xtube, but wanted you to have the "first crack" at it!
Love, William
ps, more links in yesterday's post if you missed it..


3 comments:

  1. WOW! I am downloading as I type! If you love to jack off as you have shown, you should be on bateworld.com. More exposure for you there as well. Thanks for sharing and allow us to download your amazing video! ooops, wait a sec! Watching! The quality is amazing! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I am on bateworld as hairyartist <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asked you to join as friends. Did you go to PS for Healthy Friction last May?

    ReplyDelete