Good morning my friend and Happy Monday!
I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday so am working on getting back in balance. Surprisingly (or maybe not) writing to you leaning on a 3 foot high platform while I type, with my legs spread and my ass tilted up a little is loosening up my strained back well at the moment..
I had a request for some still pictures from my latest video that I have for you today (Thank you Richard!). If you haven't seen it you can check it out here:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ZwaRx-G358-
or at my studio at clips4sale:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/24678
also my BEARDSCAPES 2012 just went on sale collecting 12 of my paintings of bearded hairy men..
and is viewable here:
http://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-lulustudio-calendar/beardscapes-2012/11695168
there's a preview link just below the pic.
other recent links:
latest Ask the Expert video on Happy Town:
http://makemeahappytown.blogspot.com/2011/10/ask-expert-part-3-willy-hairyartist.html
and the previous xtube video preview:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=vtLV2b7z___
sending you lots of love today and every day.
your pal William








No comments:
Post a Comment